Liberty life cover
Liberty Life Cover is a comprehensive suite of life insurance products offered by Liberty Life, one of South Africa's leading life assurance companies. The scale and ability to provide a wide range of insurance products to many millions of South Africans is one good reason why you should consider Liberty Life Cover. Here is what you can get from a policy.
- R1-million comprehensive life cover from as little as R143 per month in premiums
- Up to a maximum of R10-million life cover is offered by Liberty
- You can get life insurance online, or through Liberty's independent brokers, or even through Standard Bank Direct Insurance
Considering the variety of products that are available to you, a couple more are worth noting that are both offered with the comprehensive life insurance policy, or as stand alone policies. These include the following.
- Salary protection of up to R40,000 per month paid out to you
- Premiums for salary protection insurance of R40,000 monthly income start from R284 per month
- With income protection, when you get retrenched, your salary will be covered while you actively look for new employment. Because of this, your bills can remain up-to-date and not in default.
- For just over R100 per month, you can get disability cover for R1-million
- Liberty Life offers a maximum disability cover payout of R5-million
- This type of life cover ensures that you are protected should you suffer from both occupational disability (and become unable to do your job), and common disabilities caused by accidents.
- Serious illness insurance ranging from R100,000 to R2-million for premiums of as little as R160 per month
- Serious illnesses can be strokes, heart attacks, cancer and many others stipulated in your policy
All of Liberty's life cover products pay out tax free lump sums when you successfully claim, and can therefore be regarded as good investments for your future and the future of your loved ones.
More about Liberty's products
Your family may depend on you financially, and so the need for buying life cover for your spouse, children and even extended family members becomes ever more important as you grow older. Liberty offers you and your family holistic life cover, which ensures that if any one of you in the policy passes away, becomes disabled, you or your loved ones will be paid out to compensate for the loss or injury. Furthermore, your children (over 21 years old), spouse and parents can easily take out their own life cover and enlist you as a beneficiary. All of this is made to protect you and your family when tragedy strikes. Having adequate life insurance is one of the best ways to protect against those unexpected tragedies. Always make sure you get several life cover quotes.
Liberty was one of the first insurers in South Africa to offer cover for HIV-positive individuals. As such, the policies they offer have been more finely tuned to cater for the needs of HIV-positive people. HIV/AIDS remains a big challenge for many people in the country, but at least now people who are affected and infected by the disease can entrust their financial needs to Liberty.
In an effort to add more value to its products, all Liberty Life products qualify policyholders with Liberty Rewards, which is a discounts and money back programme that offers cash rewards when you buy at certain retailers or complete certain lifestyle activities like attending the gym for example.
Liberty Life Contact Details
0860 327 327